A Quake 3 Arena 1.16n Clan
 
HomePortalFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share
 

 MoNk3y

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
.acid
#te. Leader
#te. Leader
.acid

Number of posts : 2441
Location : te.noghost.net
Registration date : 2009-01-23

MoNk3y Empty
PostSubject: MoNk3y   MoNk3y Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:21 pm

MoNk3y Monkey10

the noob dropped right after he entered the game. this was in te

Suspected cheating: PlayerName: ^1M^3o^1N^3k^13^3y PlayerIP: 24.212.66.118:-4979 Cheat: Client side cheat (1)

_________________
Vicious wrote:
ye and when u think about it when like 3 people try to attack him he will hit them all I mean with single shots and not miss 1 enemy.

lol @ kevo. gg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YeTi
#te. Advisor
#te. Advisor
YeTi

Male Number of posts : 1395
Age : 27
Location : ur mom's house..helping clean the pool :>
Registration date : 2009-01-23

MoNk3y Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoNk3y   MoNk3y Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:41 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

FAIL!!

_________________
MoNk3y Thth_devilwearsprada1
MoNk3y Thth_devilwearsprada2
MoNk3y Screenshot2011-10-30at22414PM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
salt

salt

Male Number of posts : 87
Age : 24
Location : In a Box in Ny
Registration date : 2009-11-06

MoNk3y Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoNk3y   MoNk3y Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:51 am

LOL!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SeeNagE
#te. Member
#te. Member


Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-03-04

MoNk3y Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoNk3y   MoNk3y Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:00 pm

we dont have any proof that hes a hacker.....
move this to suspected cheaters

idiots.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Big*Buck
#te. Leader
#te. Leader


Number of posts : 962
Registration date : 2009-01-23

MoNk3y Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoNk3y   MoNk3y Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:01 pm

SeeNagE wrote:
we dont have any proof that hes a hacker.....
move this to suspected cheaters

idiots.

sarcasism? I hope... jaja

_________________
MoNk3y Me-1

|zC*Sparky|T: i love being naked in pubic
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://q3teclan.forumotion.net
dan1eL
#te. Member
#te. Member
dan1eL

Male Number of posts : 284
Age : 29
Location : Mexico
Registration date : 2009-02-25

MoNk3y Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoNk3y   MoNk3y Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:51 am

I hope so too .. Teehee
Back to top Go down
View user profile
salt

salt

Male Number of posts : 87
Age : 24
Location : In a Box in Ny
Registration date : 2009-11-06

MoNk3y Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoNk3y   MoNk3y Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:32 am

dan1eL wrote:
I hope so too .. Teehee

jaja i hope so three LOL!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SeeNagE
#te. Member
#te. Member


Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-03-04

MoNk3y Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoNk3y   MoNk3y Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:28 pm

ive known you people for what, 26 years? and you still dont know when im being sarcastic?
tisk tisk tisk tisk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dan1eL
#te. Member
#te. Member
dan1eL

Male Number of posts : 284
Age : 29
Location : Mexico
Registration date : 2009-02-25

MoNk3y Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoNk3y   MoNk3y Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:49 pm

SeeNagE wrote:
ive known you people for what, 26 years? and you still dont know when im being sarcastic?
tisk tisk tisk tisk.

I know, 26 years.. it's been a long time Ermm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CAT



Female Number of posts : 108
Age : 32
Location : Haines, Alaska
Registration date : 2009-11-16

MoNk3y Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoNk3y   MoNk3y Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:35 am

I hope you all know that there is no point in showing a MONKEY on the cheaters list, becuase if they show up with that name, and coloration, then they are cheating regardless. So just -1 on the spot and put in the banfile list.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
.acid
#te. Leader
#te. Leader
.acid

Number of posts : 2441
Location : te.noghost.net
Registration date : 2009-01-23

MoNk3y Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoNk3y   MoNk3y Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:33 am

CAT wrote:
I hope you all know that there is no point in showing a MONKEY on the cheaters list, becuase if they show up with that name, and coloration, then they are cheating regardless. So just -1 on the spot and put in the banfile list.

we had just finished scrimming when we saw monkey connecting. we were getting ready to ban but noghost got to them first. damn noghost takes all the fun out of being a ref... Sweat Drop

_________________
Vicious wrote:
ye and when u think about it when like 3 people try to attack him he will hit them all I mean with single shots and not miss 1 enemy.

lol @ kevo. gg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CAT



Female Number of posts : 108
Age : 32
Location : Haines, Alaska
Registration date : 2009-11-16

MoNk3y Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoNk3y   MoNk3y Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:39 am

Well anyway, i mean not telling you how to do things, but ive seen alot of clans take Monkeys really serious. I just wanted to make sure you know that they are common accurences, and a topic for everyone isnt nessicary. :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel
#te. Member
#te. Member


Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2009-02-07

MoNk3y Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoNk3y   MoNk3y Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:12 am

lol.. fail =p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fenix



Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-04-09

MoNk3y Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoNk3y   MoNk3y Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:56 pm

is that the same ELiTE monkey?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CAT



Female Number of posts : 108
Age : 32
Location : Haines, Alaska
Registration date : 2009-11-16

MoNk3y Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoNk3y   MoNk3y Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:07 am

No, the way the MOnkey hook works is that all the people who have the name MONKEY in the colour in the screenshot, are useing a Trial Version. The real Monkey (who is from London) Put a code in there that makes your name change to his when you turn the hack on and cant change it to anything else.
But once you pay for the full hack, he takes the code out, and you can change your name to anything... So if you see a person with a Clan Tag and that name, they are just fucking around, or rediculously stupid, bought the new hack and decided to keep the name... Which isnt likely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SeeNagE
#te. Member
#te. Member


Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-03-04

MoNk3y Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoNk3y   MoNk3y Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:01 pm

well anyways as i was saying, this topic should be removed no point in it, no evidence what so ever that this person hacked.

this is a fail society.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SeeNagE
#te. Member
#te. Member


Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-03-04

MoNk3y Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoNk3y   MoNk3y Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:08 pm

CAT wrote:
No, the way the MOnkey hook works is that all the people who have the name MONKEY in the colour in the screenshot, are useing a Trial Version. The real Monkey (who is from London) Put a code in there that makes your name change to his when you turn the hack on and cant change it to anything else.
But once you pay for the full hack, he takes the code out, and you can change your name to anything... So if you see a person with a Clan Tag and that name, they are just fucking around, or rediculously stupid, bought the new hack and decided to keep the name... Which isnt likely.

acually your wrong on that one, a couple years ago when i was caught hacking, i used the monkey wall hack for a short period of time, and ill tell you this, it does NOT change your name, and there is no trial/ full version, all the hacks are uploaded on a host site that has a variety of game hacks, all you have to do is choose your catagory. The monkey hook was posted for public, your only choice on that site is trusting to download something made by a hacker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
merky



Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-06

MoNk3y Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoNk3y   MoNk3y Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:56 pm

SeeNagE wrote:
acually your wrong on that one, a couple years ago when i was caught hacking, i used the monkey wall hack for a short period of time, and ill tell you this, it does NOT change your name, and there is no trial/ full version, all the hacks are uploaded on a host site that has a variety of game hacks, all you have to do is choose your catagory. The monkey hook was posted for public, your only choice on that site is trusting to download something made by a hacker.
Seenage, there is more than one Monkey hack. One changes your name, the other puts green text at the bottom right hand side of your screen (2006). The one referred to changes your name and has various working hacks, you tube will show you.

CAT wrote:
The real Monkey (who is from London)
Sweat Drop lolz

i think its the same person who also dropped on H$ scrim:

June 14, 2009 at 01:02 Connect from banned IP: jacob 24.212.102.231
May 18, 2009 at 01:17 Suspected cheating: Client side cheat (1) MoNk3y 24.212.102.231
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SeeNagE
#te. Member
#te. Member


Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-03-04

MoNk3y Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoNk3y   MoNk3y Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:17 pm

merky wrote:
SeeNagE wrote:
acually your wrong on that one, a couple years ago when i was caught hacking, i used the monkey wall hack for a short period of time, and ill tell you this, it does NOT change your name, and there is no trial/ full version, all the hacks are uploaded on a host site that has a variety of game hacks, all you have to do is choose your catagory. The monkey hook was posted for public, your only choice on that site is trusting to download something made by a hacker.
Seenage, there is more than one Monkey hack. One changes your name, the other puts green text at the bottom right hand side of your screen (2006). The one referred to changes your name and has various working hacks, you tube will show you.



theres 2 o,0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
comprichard



Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-01-30

MoNk3y Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoNk3y   MoNk3y Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:13 pm

Let me quote you and thereby catch you in a lie

Hi my name is seenage and i would like to join pWp ive ben interested in this clan since i started playing q3 always saw pWp members raping in DE FREEZE lolz well lets cut terms short you guys wanna kow about my hacker history sad to say witch i am very yet still ashamed of i have hacked befor in my last few days as FaCe40sp but when i decided to clear my name i made a new one as SeeNagE and i quote i have NEVER hacked as seenage there was 1 fake that i know of that went around with my name wall hacking. the reason i started hacking if you want to know btw is cause i had made rele good friends with Jared if any of you remeber him and he sent me syc's wh after a wile i quit for bout 2 weeks and when i came back i had made more enimeys then friends so thast y i decided to quit. also as some of you may know i was a registered for WsK but i quite. there an amazing clan and all but way to many of them suspect me a hacker still witch rele gets on my nerve but what can you do....you cant expect me to play with people that dont even trust me :\ and if you guys dont trust me either by all means save us both the trouble tell me upfront that you would not like me in your clan because you to think i hack still that way i wont be waiting months for an answer im never gonna get.
ty and bb
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AcaciA



Male Number of posts : 45
Age : 34
Registration date : 2009-11-04

MoNk3y Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoNk3y   MoNk3y Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:04 pm

LOL SEEN <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SeeNagE
#te. Member
#te. Member


Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-03-04

MoNk3y Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoNk3y   MoNk3y Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:21 am

Sigh, As FaCe40sp i used sync wallhack that was given to me by jared, at that time i was never caught hacking, i admitted to it, after that when i went "fresh" with seenage i applyed for WsKand i was caught using monkey wh this time by mario, and then i was denied from there, went to pwp an was denied from there again, then thats when the whole ZaneFF thing started.

n1 to you comp, you caught me on a lie thats been known for well over a couple years now, happy? satisfied? still think your big? i respect what you do and who you are, and im not mad, but if this is what you find pleasure in, i pitty you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YeTi
#te. Advisor
#te. Advisor
YeTi

Male Number of posts : 1395
Age : 27
Location : ur mom's house..helping clean the pool :>
Registration date : 2009-01-23

MoNk3y Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoNk3y   MoNk3y Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:21 am

i think this is just funny... idc if it's worth it or not.

_________________
MoNk3y Thth_devilwearsprada1
MoNk3y Thth_devilwearsprada2
MoNk3y Screenshot2011-10-30at22414PM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
comprichard



Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-01-30

MoNk3y Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoNk3y   MoNk3y Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:37 am

its worth showing he cheated multiple times.
Maybe your parents should get you a shrink to talk with?
You could try your school im sure they can get you help no?
If not There has got to be a hotline 1-866-helpemo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bK
#te. Advisor
#te. Advisor
bK

Male Number of posts : 1542
Age : 27
Location : Boston, Mass
Registration date : 2009-01-23

MoNk3y Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoNk3y   MoNk3y Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:10 am

comprigay

_________________
MoNk3y Bk10
MoNk3y Kd49k6
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




MoNk3y Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoNk3y   MoNk3y Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
MoNk3y
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Elite#te. :: Community Forums :: Caught Cheaters-
Jump to: