The Elite#te.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Quake 3 Arena 1.16n Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AoV Ang3l/classy/iShadow/Viper

Go down 
+2
bK
__Smokey__
6 posters
AuthorMessage
__Smokey__

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-11-24

AoV Ang3l/classy/iShadow/Viper Empty
PostSubject: AoV Ang3l/classy/iShadow/Viper   AoV Ang3l/classy/iShadow/Viper Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:42 pm

this really makes me sad to post this, he was a good friend of myn, and yes its the same person that was in doa, exl, and pwp. This was taken from n2p logs, he dropped on there server. Thanx Purps.

AoV Ang3l/classy/iShadow/Viper Classyangel
Back to top Go down
bK
#te. Advisor
#te. Advisor
bK

Male Number of posts : 1542
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: AoV Ang3l/classy/iShadow/Viper   AoV Ang3l/classy/iShadow/Viper Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:48 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
.acid
#te. Leader
#te. Leader
.acid

Number of posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: AoV Ang3l/classy/iShadow/Viper   AoV Ang3l/classy/iShadow/Viper Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:50 am

exl classy?
Back to top Go down
bK
#te. Advisor
#te. Advisor
bK

Male Number of posts : 1542

PostSubject: Re: AoV Ang3l/classy/iShadow/Viper   AoV Ang3l/classy/iShadow/Viper Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:16 am

yea
Back to top Go down
__Smokey__

PostSubject: Re: AoV Ang3l/classy/iShadow/Viper   AoV Ang3l/classy/iShadow/Viper Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:30 am

.acid wrote:
exl classy?

apparently u can not read... the names are in the topic TITLE and clans in the post....nabs i swear....
Back to top Go down
Angel
#te. Member
#te. Member

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: AoV Ang3l/classy/iShadow/Viper   AoV Ang3l/classy/iShadow/Viper Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:15 pm

hmm maybe he shouldn't have used the name Ang3l and this would've never happened =p
Back to top Go down
YeTi
#te. Advisor
#te. Advisor
YeTi

Male Number of posts : 1395

PostSubject: Re: AoV Ang3l/classy/iShadow/Viper   AoV Ang3l/classy/iShadow/Viper Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:34 pm

rofl, this idiot is in 2k9 all the time. and sucksssssss

funny how people hack, and they still suck. xD gg
Back to top Go down
T@D

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: AoV Ang3l/classy/iShadow/Viper   AoV Ang3l/classy/iShadow/Viper Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:51 am

I hated logging in to have to post but...

Yeti, no offense, but he dropped... which either means that he used a hack that game, or had a bad cfg that game. What you saw of him before dosent mean anything. "he sucked!!!".... maybe thats why he felt the need to hack. I never understood, other then with the mav's list drops who didnt know they had dropped, that when someone gets caught they comment on their past game play. "They just dropped... I knew they were hacking!!!".... no. Either they were using something else, or not hacking prior. Or "I cant believe they were hacking, they were so bad!!!"..... maybe, prior to hacking.

He wasn't hacking before in the games you saw.... he did now, and got caught.

Dirty cfg or not, its a -1 from me. Theres no more excuses.
Back to top Go down
__Smokey__

PostSubject: Re: AoV Ang3l/classy/iShadow/Viper   AoV Ang3l/classy/iShadow/Viper Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:17 am

T@D wrote:
I hated logging in to have to post but...

Yeti, no offense, but he dropped... which either means that he used a hack that game, or had a bad cfg that game. What you saw of him before dosent mean anything. "he sucked!!!".... maybe thats why he felt the need to hack. I never understood, other then with the mav's list drops who didnt know they had dropped, that when someone gets caught they comment on their past game play. "They just dropped... I knew they were hacking!!!".... no. Either they were using something else, or not hacking prior. Or "I cant believe they were hacking, they were so bad!!!"..... maybe, prior to hacking.

He wasn't hacking before in the games you saw.... he did now, and got caught.

Dirty cfg or not, its a -1 from me. Theres no more excuses.

once again tad... well put, fuck giving chances to people. They know about the antibot by now FFS!! they drop -1 done and over, they can play another game and hack, and prolly get caught there.
Back to top Go down
YeTi
#te. Advisor
#te. Advisor
YeTi

Male Number of posts : 1395

PostSubject: Re: AoV Ang3l/classy/iShadow/Viper   AoV Ang3l/classy/iShadow/Viper Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:12 am

i was just saying that he sucks... :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AoV Ang3l/classy/iShadow/Viper   AoV Ang3l/classy/iShadow/Viper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AoV Ang3l/classy/iShadow/Viper
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Elite#te. :: Community Forums :: Caught Cheaters-
Jump to: