The Elite#te.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Quake 3 Arena 1.16n Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

funniest site ever

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mario
#te. Member
#te. Member
mario

Male Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2009-01-24

funniest site ever Empty
PostSubject: funniest site ever   funniest site ever Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:41 am

www.fmylife.com just reading how people fail at life so much is hilarious
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040811565/
bK
#te. Advisor
#te. Advisor
bK

Male Number of posts : 1542
Registration date : 2009-01-23

funniest site ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: funniest site ever   funniest site ever Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:28 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
Shannet

Female Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-01-23

funniest site ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: funniest site ever   funniest site ever Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:05 pm

looool that site is funny

i found these funny

Today, while in our communal showers in the highschool football locker room, I started to swing my penis around because it feels good and I was alone. Two minutes later the rest of the team hops into the shower with me. 30 dudes, one self-induced boner. FML.

Today, I heard my sister masturbating in her room. I took the dog around the block to get out of the house, and I came back to see her exiting her room....my electric tothbrush in her hand. FML

Today, I was in the car with a group of my girl friends discussing sexual experiences when I looked down and realized my Blackberry had dialed the family I babysit for and had left a five minute voicemail. FML

Today, on my way home from watching a movie with a girl, I began having an erection because I thought I could kiss her goodnight. She dropped me off at home, and with my full blown erection, I walked in front of her car with the headlights on. FML
Back to top Go down
mario
#te. Member
#te. Member
mario

Male Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2009-01-24

funniest site ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: funniest site ever   funniest site ever Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:52 pm

onwed

Today, I was on the internet with my Dad looking up information about allergies. I began to type 'allergies' into the Google Search Box and as I typed 'a', the phrase 'amazing sex positions' popped up as a search I had already looked up. My Dad asked me if any of the positions worked out. FML

Today, I ran out of underwear and so I went into my mom's drawer to borrow a pair from her. It was then that I found out my mom uses the same vibrator as I do. FML

Today, my mom decided to tell me about her new boyfriend. I know him. I've slept with him. FML

Today, I decided to send my boyfriend a pic text of me naked. I accidently sent it to my dad and got a text back saying "You definitely take after your mom". FML

Today, my girlfriend offered a blow job, but my hair got stuck in her braces so instead we tried to pull them all out. And no, I didn't get any. FML

Today, I was at the strip club. I put my dollar on the stage. When the stripper came over to take it, she stood me up and flipped my tits and said I had bigger ones than her. I'm a guy. FML

Today, I sent my boyfriend some nude pics of me. Later I get a text from my dad asking me when I had gotten a tatoo. FML

Today, I tried to suck my own penis. Autofellatio. My mother walked in on me and I flipped backwards off the bed. ER and 10 stiches above my eyebrow later, I asked her not to ever bring it up again. FML
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040811565/
Sponsored content

funniest site ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: funniest site ever   funniest site ever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

funniest site ever
Page 1 of 1