The Elite#te.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Quake 3 Arena 1.16n Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

refs need to show maturity

Go down 
+12
Reckoning
YeTi
tool
def4t
ReAper
K!ll3R
Rub3n
bK
Politix
onegin
.acid
noob
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
noob

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-08

refs need to show maturity Empty
PostSubject: refs need to show maturity   refs need to show maturity Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:32 am

got kickbanned 50 games( which wont take long i know ) today for nothing, just a little screwing around. ref wouldnt tag so i dont know who...but kickbanning for no real reason shouldnt be tolerated. kicking or banning for things like tag-stealing, hacking, camping, etc, fine... but for some simple screwing around? not even shit talking? come on...grow up. if i kickbanned every player i 'wanted' from the servers i ref, it would be ridiculous. a ref should be someone who knows how to discern between whats appropriate and whats not...how bout you make it a requirement for your referees to have already gone through puberty xD that might help
Back to top Go down
.acid
#te. Leader
#te. Leader
.acid

Number of posts : 2441
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: refs need to show maturity   refs need to show maturity Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:59 am

depends upon what you consider to be "screwing around" cuz that's very subjective. start by telling us why you think you were banned instead of acting like someone who should be banned
Back to top Go down
onegin

onegin

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: refs need to show maturity   refs need to show maturity Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:05 am

noob, you kept bugging me with "wh" after every time I shot you, and that
means A LOT. So I had to warn you. Then I had to warn you again:

refs need to show maturity NooB1

To this point I haven't even muted you. You came up with "half of te hax" nonsense,
and "I could care less about dallas". Then you continue with your pointless
accusations.

2 mutes, 2 reconnects later:

refs need to show maturity Noob2

you kept it coming. I gave you last warning to leave on your own, or be banned
and humiliated. You chose the latter. It was your choice, noob.

Honestly, I gave you a VERY mild ban. "Disrespecting a clan members,
a referee or an individual" : 250 games.

Respect your fellow players.
--
onegin
Back to top Go down
Politix

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: refs need to show maturity   refs need to show maturity Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 8:19 am

Crazie
Back to top Go down
bK
#te. Advisor
#te. Advisor
bK

Male Number of posts : 1542

PostSubject: Re: refs need to show maturity   refs need to show maturity Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:10 pm

u deserved the ban, probably more than 50 games
Back to top Go down
Rub3n

Male Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: refs need to show maturity   refs need to show maturity Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:03 pm

noob wrote:
got kickbanned 50 games( which wont take long i know ) today for nothing
Off Topic!
Back to top Go down
Politix

PostSubject: Re: refs need to show maturity   refs need to show maturity Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:14 pm

I'm With Stupid
Back to top Go down
K!ll3R

K!ll3R

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: refs need to show maturity   refs need to show maturity Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:48 pm

bK wrote:
u deserved the ban, probably more than 50 games

agreed
Back to top Go down
ReAper

Number of posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: refs need to show maturity   refs need to show maturity Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:49 pm

You do tend to run your mouth in the server at times Noob, I generally ignore you but as you can see based on this event - your remarks aren't always disregarded. Things im referring to are worse than what onegin posted there but saying half the host clan hax and asking to get banned only to get what you ask for makes you look like an ass for coming here afterwards to complain about it....
Back to top Go down
def4t

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: refs need to show maturity   refs need to show maturity Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:29 am

deserved the ban, next time it will be substantially more.
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

Male Number of posts : 184

PostSubject: Re: refs need to show maturity   refs need to show maturity Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:33 am

hiyoooo

cookies for the refs
Back to top Go down
http://sysclan.forumotion.net/
YeTi
#te. Advisor
#te. Advisor
YeTi

Male Number of posts : 1395

PostSubject: Re: refs need to show maturity   refs need to show maturity Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 2:44 pm

reasonable ban for douche-like actions Fuck You
Back to top Go down
noob

PostSubject: Re: refs need to show maturity   refs need to show maturity Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:43 am

i will admit alot of that shit was nab and uncalled for, not gonna lie. but pls to all those who made idiotic replies this post...provide me with one other example of where i have "run my mouth" for no good reason...you'll find nothing. reaper, dont write checks that your ass cant cash. you dont know who i am and you havent ever seen me "run my mouth" without good cause. if a ref cant handle a heckler, then they shouldn't be a ref. simply b/c you're not having a good day (which onegin, you clearly were not unless you were as drunk as me which i doubt) doesnt mean you should respond more actively to any remarks and start muting and banning...as to my remark about te haxing, a fair amount of this clan uses/used nemesis when mav's test servers were catching the tards using noghost. so you were all left clean and clear(for now) which is also why shortly after sarah asked me to join this clan i changed my mind. the only two things i didnt tolerate in wsk were individualism and hacking. which seem to be a core problem with this clan...now i can see with tad did what he did to some of you...

/last post
/peace and stay high |)
Back to top Go down
.acid
#te. Leader
#te. Leader
.acid

PostSubject: Re: refs need to show maturity   refs need to show maturity Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:51 am

noob wrote:
as to my remark about te haxing, a fair amount of this clan uses/used nemesis when mav's test servers were catching the tards using noghost. so you were all left clean and clear(for now) which is also why shortly after sarah asked me to join this clan i changed my mind. the only two things i didnt tolerate in wsk were individualism and hacking. which seem to be a core problem with this clan...now i can see with tad did what he did to some of you...

you sure have made some stupid posts on pwp but this one takes the cake. congrats, you once again sound like a retard

first, your comments about te have nothing to do with your ban. second, i'd like to see your "proof" about any of us hacking. many of our members used nem but they were forced to use 144 when we forced noghost in our scrim server. UE can confirm that we were among one of the first clans to force noghost at a time when many other clans did nothing. in addition, we are a very active clan and have scrimmed in the test servers. sorry to disappoint you but none of us are on the noghost list. third, you're absolutely wrong about tad. each person left pwp for their own individual reasons but none were kicked and definitely not for hacking. you and vicious should hang out because you have something in common, failing
Back to top Go down
bK
#te. Advisor
#te. Advisor
bK

Male Number of posts : 1542

PostSubject: Re: refs need to show maturity   refs need to show maturity Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:23 am

lol. We had forced noghost before the "list" even came out.
Back to top Go down
noob

PostSubject: Re: refs need to show maturity   refs need to show maturity Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:26 pm

sigh...cant talk to children at all...

reck talks mad shit but he doesnt get banned, revo, steve...etc. nah, you have no real rules set for your refs, they just do as they please based on their own personal mood.

acid , you're 10 and cant even understand half of what i write...so easy there lil tyke, maybe its past your bedtime.

bk, you clearly dont understand mods...

/damnit last post...
Back to top Go down
K!ll3R

K!ll3R

Number of posts : 197

PostSubject: Re: refs need to show maturity   refs need to show maturity Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:37 pm

You trash talked.
You reconected 2 times.
You got banned.

Is there a problem?
Back to top Go down
Reckoning

Reckoning

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: refs need to show maturity   refs need to show maturity Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:37 pm

I don't talk crap in dallas when i go there? lol.
Back to top Go down
.acid
#te. Leader
#te. Leader
.acid

PostSubject: Re: refs need to show maturity   refs need to show maturity Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:07 am

i shot down all your misconceptions about te and you still bitch. go join NSR, GG
Back to top Go down
AsianBoy
#te. Advisor
#te. Advisor
AsianBoy

Number of posts : 492

PostSubject: Re: refs need to show maturity   refs need to show maturity Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:10 am

a fair amount of our clan used nemesis? o0
didn't know bk represented our clan XD
Back to top Go down
Politix

PostSubject: Re: refs need to show maturity   refs need to show maturity Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:28 am

ACID UR 10 YEARS OLD KTHXBAI
Back to top Go down
kevin
#te. Advisor
#te. Advisor
kevin

Male Number of posts : 696

PostSubject: Re: refs need to show maturity   refs need to show maturity Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:27 am

noob wrote:

/last post

noob wrote:

/damnit last post...

/fail
Back to top Go down
comprichard

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: refs need to show maturity   refs need to show maturity Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:50 pm

Steve is under a ban at dallas noob he just has many ips
Back to top Go down
sostoned

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: refs need to show maturity   refs need to show maturity Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:40 pm

i wouldve banned for at least 500 games. for this.

"To this point I haven't even muted you. You came up with "half of te hax" nonsense,
and "I could care less about dallas". Then you continue with your pointless
accusations. "

hmm,...... i could care less about dallas..... then u wouldnt mind a lifetime ban?
Sweat Drop
Back to top Go down
YeTi
#te. Advisor
#te. Advisor
YeTi

Male Number of posts : 1395

PostSubject: Re: refs need to show maturity   refs need to show maturity Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:01 pm

lol kevin.....and i agree w/ sostoned...if he "doesnt care", then ban him forever...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: refs need to show maturity   refs need to show maturity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

refs need to show maturity
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Elite#te. :: Community Forums :: #te.Lounge.-
Jump to: