[00:27] AC!D#te.: kinda curious what happened
[00:27] AC!D#te.: thought things were well in te
[00:27] aspirin': full story
[00:27] aspirin': or short
[00:28] AC!D#te.: well we're bout to scrim
[00:28] AC!D#te.: so i guess short
[00:28] aspirin': k
[00:28] aspirin': well
[00:28] aspirin': i retired because i thought q3 was too time consuming which it is and i could be doing other things that are just as fun
[00:28] aspirin': about a week later
[00:28] aspirin': i came back as juice
[00:28] aspirin': it wasnt going to be anything big
[00:29] aspirin': i was just going to play occasionally
[00:29] aspirin': but ofc.. every1 is like who the fuck is this dude
[00:29] aspirin': and then it kind of got out of control from there
[00:29] AC!D#te.: well
[00:29] aspirin': well?
[00:30] AC!D#te.: you said you retired
[00:30] AC!D#te.: everyone understood that as meaning
[00:30] AC!D#te.: you are done with q3
[00:30] aspirin': i know
[00:30] AC!D#te.: then you show up again with vm
[00:30] AC!D#te.: was kinda disrespectful to most of us
[00:30] aspirin': i agree
[00:30] aspirin': that was not a smart thing to do
[00:30] AC!D#te.: brb
[00:30] aspirin': i regret coming back
[00:30] AC!D#te.: we scrimming
[00:30] aspirin': k
[00:54] aspirin': Here's a little more of the story.. Well, when I came back and checked the forums I saw I was no longer a "member" (rightfully so) and I opened up quake3 to get in a quick game but.. there was no one in dallas so I went and played on lair.. when I got there, n2p had 2 members and te had 3. I saw poison (I was named as Juice) and asked her if I could scrim with them. Idk why but she allowed me to scrim with them but she did and then I did really good. At the end of the game.. hydro is like rofl nice try remix. You suck even with hacks. So pathetic.. why would you guys have remix play with you. At this point I /tell'd poison that I was Aspirin and she's like okay. She defended me saying I was not remix and I sorta laughed at hydro saying that it's funny how most people who accuse others of hacking are actually the hackers themselves and they are so pissed off that they do worse than others even with hacks.. he told me I sucked and hacked like 100x more before I finally left the server. I played again the next day vs mario and every1 is like IP check him IP check him! This defeats the purpose of me playing a few games when I don't really want to be discovered =/ and so I got a little mad. I shouldn't be scrimming when I want to be incognito but still.. anyways, I found legacy and was like I'm playing a little still and either he or me.. idk how it got brought up.. suggested that we go to vM seeing as how te denied him. Well, we did, and we had a little story going together that I played css with him and that I've only played q3 for a little while =p. I knew the story wouldn't last because.. it's just not even close to believable. I told hydro it was me and he is like you little fucker.. but too bad I already knew it was you.. (I'm just thinking sure hydro.. you totally knew it was me..) and anyways I applied for vM.. I just wanted them to get a little more reputation and hopefully fix things (as juice and not aspirin.. cynthia did know by the way) for them. Well anyways mario posts on vM forums saying gL asp and then obvision says ROFL ASP GOODLUCK HAHA.. like a little bitch. Seriously, can noone consult with me and maybe say hey asp I know it's you, wtf are you doing? Nah.. he has to tell the world. That pissed me off. So I called him out or te as a whole.. saying they are 2-faced.. which wasn't a good idea because it isn't entirely true. Although you guys seem to have problems keeping things on the forums, it isn't quite true. Anyways, I'm with vM.. and I'm planning on playing from time to time, hopefully getting them back to where they were before I left in that horrific manner. I'm sorry to te for doing any disrespect, I just hoped noone would see me as aspirin and I did initially intend on retiring.. not "going behind your back and playing with vM". Anyways, it is what it is and that's all I can really say now. The situation went from bad to worse when I decided to scrim with n2p which I definitely should not have. Oh well though. Hope we're still cool. I did enjoy playing with about 90% of you but whatever. Shit happens, people make mistakes, including big ones. Pz. - For acid and te.
[00:54] aspirin': Sorry for the novel but that should explain everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
psiwind

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: What happened.   Mon May 25, 2009 5:45 am

yea still dont get it ?? :p write more
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wakey
#te. Leader
#te. Leader

Female Number of posts : 1285
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: What happened.   Mon May 25, 2009 11:11 am

Thing is, by letting you and the other ex vms apply, we got a lot of stick of certain members. Who, in the end, left. Most of them were good, active, and friends who we did not expect to leave.
Then you want inactive.
Then you quit q3 and us. After we welcomed you with open arms and gave so much for you.
Then you say we do not have your back, and we are two faced and rejoin vm.

These are the reason this all feels like a slap in the face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YeTi
#te. Advisor
#te. Advisor

Male Number of posts : 1395

PostSubject: Re: What happened.   Mon May 25, 2009 12:49 pm

</3 :<

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mario
#te. Member
#te. Member

Male Number of posts : 300

PostSubject: Re: What happened.   Mon May 25, 2009 1:08 pm

.... tbh i never even saw/played against u xD, some1 just told me they thought juice was asp so i told bk to get juices ip and compare it to asps. then i say gl asp anyway.

and when u said could no1 say hey asp i know its you, why should we have to, you already told other people that it was you but u don't bother to tell te

but w/e im still cool with u gl with vM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aspirin

Number of posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: What happened.   Mon May 25, 2009 5:03 pm

Okay I understand all your reasons you would be upset with me.. I'm just telling you that's what happened. Forgive me. Sorry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obvisi0n
#te. Member
#te. Member

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: What happened.   Mon May 25, 2009 10:28 pm

I just felt back stabbed thats why i posted that on vm forums gl with vm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mcd.

Female Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: What happened.   Tue May 26, 2009 12:16 am

ch..whatever
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crunk

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: What happened.   Tue May 26, 2009 3:55 am

i honestly find all of this stupid

cmon now. make up and make out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kraze

Male Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: What happened.   Tue May 26, 2009 5:15 am

like asp said...shit happens...people make mistakes...let the kid live this shit down....he's not perfect....chill out....yea im a bit hurt too b.c of how close me and asp were but im not gonna keep lettin him know how bad he hurt some of the ppl in te....damn guys....jus let the kid be...caint yawl be jus a lil bit more grown up....its a game....i know im not the most mature person in q3....but shit....yawl are takin this a lil too far...jus drop it already
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wakey
#te. Leader
#te. Leader

Female Number of posts : 1285

PostSubject: Re: What happened.   Tue May 26, 2009 9:51 am

you havent been in the clan long enough to understand

but in the end whats done is done and gl with what you do
Back to top Go down
View user profile