The Elite#te.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Quake 3 Arena 1.16n Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pWp Reunion

Go down 
+8
sparky
.acid
mario
kevin
psiwind
turtle
YeTi
mcd.
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mcd.

mcd.

Female Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2009-03-08

pWp Reunion Empty
PostSubject: pWp Reunion   pWp Reunion Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:04 am

I have been thinking about this for a while, as have a few others (that I didnt know)

I would like to set up a "pwp reunion" war.

What this will be is the current pwp members vs the retired pwp members.

It will be 3 or 5 games, depending on what you all want. It will take place on a sunday evening EST. Not sure what time yet, it is negotiable.

There will be a few rules, but not many ofc. Over extention of rules isnt the pwp way. This is for fun and bragging rights. Ex vs Current.

If all goes well, this tournement will be held once a month. Probable the 1st sunday of every month. There will be a "statistic" page made for this tournement to keep track..... but again, this is for fun. The statistics as well as wins, are for bragging rights only.

RULES:

----To be able to play on the pwp member side you must be on trials or a full member. Applicants will not be allowed to play untill their polls are concluded, and a T is given.

-----To play as an ex pwp, you must have left pwp on good terms. Noone "kicked" from pwp will be allowed to play, Obviously noone banned from the server for what ever reason at anytime will be allowed as well. I will not post a list of ppl not allowed to play....you know who you are.

----People playing on the EX side must have their names as such....*name*. (Prefered you use the name u had as a pwp family member). You do not need to tag as pwp out of respect to your current clans, and not tagged as your current clan for SS purposes.

---- Ex-hackers situation is for you all to decide. We have had some previous dropped players join pwp, and have some ex players who have dropped that are ex pwp. I will leave that to you all to decide on a case by case basis. Theres no "this aint fair" stuff....this is a pwp sanctioned trny, it will be decided on by the leadership based on your suggestions. Example.... (and sorry for using you man). Total dropped after the antibot came out. Considered an exhacker? Maybe by some....but to me is welcomed into the tournement as far as Im concerned unless there are valid objections. Abyss/melee...not allowed to participate having admitted to hacking while in pwp....again, unless valid objections are considered otherwise.

Again, I would love to have this as a 1 time a month tournement. There have been many people who have proudly wore the pwp tags that have, for what ever personal reason, moved on. ...... but I still appriciate the time and effort that put into making pwp what it is today.

Its nice to reunite with old members, and have some fun.

Please post your ablities to play on sundays and the times you are open, and any suggestions you may have.

-T@D-
Back to top Go down
YeTi
#te. Advisor
#te. Advisor
YeTi

Male Number of posts : 1395
Registration date : 2009-01-23

pWp Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: pWp Reunion   pWp Reunion Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:14 am

anytime after 4:30 EST on sundays i good i work 1-4. :S

sounds fun!
Back to top Go down
turtle
#te. Member
#te. Member
turtle

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2009-01-25

pWp Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: pWp Reunion   pWp Reunion Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:30 am

yes it will be fun Yahoo
Back to top Go down
psiwind

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2009-01-24

pWp Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: pWp Reunion   pWp Reunion Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:19 am

im not ex - pwp so i say....hahah fuck you all :p
Back to top Go down
YeTi
#te. Advisor
#te. Advisor
YeTi

Male Number of posts : 1395

pWp Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: pWp Reunion   pWp Reunion Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:31 am

psiwind wrote:

Horsey
Back to top Go down
kevin
#te. Advisor
#te. Advisor
kevin

Male Number of posts : 696

pWp Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: pWp Reunion   pWp Reunion Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:26 am

psiwind wrote:
Back to top Go down
mario
#te. Member
#te. Member
mario

Male Number of posts : 304

pWp Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: pWp Reunion   pWp Reunion Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:42 am

kevin wrote:
psiwind wrote:
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040811565/
mcd.

mcd.

pWp Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: pWp Reunion   pWp Reunion Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:43 am

then dont post? jesus
Back to top Go down
.acid
#te. Leader
#te. Leader
.acid

Number of posts : 2441

pWp Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: pWp Reunion   pWp Reunion Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:46 am

sounds cool. it would be easier getting the current pwp members to show up but idk about the ex members. most are rarely on xfire lol
Back to top Go down
sparky

Number of posts : 438

pWp Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: pWp Reunion   pWp Reunion Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:26 am

i didnt get up to reading the post.. but i sat here and looked at mcd's pic for 5 mins
Back to top Go down
^X

^X

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-03-16

pWp Reunion Empty
PostSubject: *pWp*Reunion* (tad perspective)   pWp Reunion Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:46 pm

Site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I have been thinking about this for a while, as have a few others (that I didnt know)

I would like to set up a "pwp reunion" war.

What this will be is the current pwp members vs the retired pwp members.

It will be 3 or 5 games, depending on what you all want. It will take place on a sunday evening EST. Not sure what time yet, it is negotiable.

There will be a few rules, but not many ofc. Over extention of rules isnt the pwp way. This is for fun and bragging rights. Ex vs Current.

If all goes well, this tournement will be held once a month. Probable the 1st sunday of every month. There will be a "statistic" page made for this tournement to keep track..... but again, this is for fun. The statistics as well as wins, are for bragging rights only.

RULES:

----To be able to play on the pwp member side you must be on trials or a full member. Applicants will not be allowed to play untill their polls are concluded, and a T is given.

-----To play as an ex pwp, you must have left pwp on good terms. Noone "kicked" from pwp will be allowed to play, Obviously noone banned from the server for what ever reason at anytime will be allowed as well. I will not post a list of ppl not allowed to play....you know who you are.

----People playing on the EX side must have their names as such....*name*. (Prefered you use the name u had as a pwp family member). You do not need to tag as pwp out of respect to your current clans, and not tagged as your current clan for SS purposes.

---- Ex-hackers situation is for you all to decide. We have had some previous dropped players join pwp, and have some ex players who have dropped that are ex pwp. I will leave that to you all to decide on a case by case basis. Theres no "this aint fair" stuff....this is a pwp sanctioned trny, it will be decided on by the leadership based on your suggestions. Example.... (and sorry for using you man). Total dropped after the antibot came out. Considered an exhacker? Maybe by some....but to me is welcomed into the tournement as far as Im concerned unless there are valid objections. Abyss/melee...not allowed to participate having admitted to hacking while in pwp....again, unless valid objections are considered otherwise.

Again, I would love to have this as a 1 time a month tournement. There have been many people who have proudly wore the pwp tags that have, for what ever personal reason, moved on. ...... but I still appriciate the time and effort that put into making pwp what it is today.

Its nice to reunite with old members, and have some fun.

Please post your ablities to play on sundays and the times you are open, and any suggestions you may have.

-T@D-

Last edited by ^X on Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
^X

^X

pWp Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: pWp Reunion   pWp Reunion Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:46 pm

see you ex-pWp members there. :D\

oh and post on the pWp site if your interested. :)
Back to top Go down
Shad0w

Number of posts : 49

pWp Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: pWp Reunion   pWp Reunion Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

idiot.
Back to top Go down
mcd.

mcd.

pWp Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: pWp Reunion   pWp Reunion Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:44 am

wow. creepy>_>

<3
Back to top Go down
mcd.

mcd.

pWp Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: pWp Reunion   pWp Reunion Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:44 am

rofl 'idiot'
Back to top Go down
^X

^X

pWp Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: pWp Reunion   pWp Reunion Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:55 am

oh. /fail.
Back to top Go down
.acid
#te. Leader
#te. Leader
.acid

Number of posts : 2441

pWp Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: pWp Reunion   pWp Reunion Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:54 am

/topics merged
Back to top Go down
^X

^X

pWp Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: pWp Reunion   pWp Reunion Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:26 am

lol. thanks .acid
Back to top Go down
Obvisi0n
#te. Member
#te. Member
Obvisi0n

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2009-02-05

pWp Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: pWp Reunion   pWp Reunion Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:01 pm

kevin wrote:
psiwind wrote:
Back to top Go down
crunk

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-05-16

pWp Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: pWp Reunion   pWp Reunion Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:49 pm

lol, thats REALLY fair
Back to top Go down
mcd.

mcd.

pWp Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: pWp Reunion   pWp Reunion Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:00 pm

?
Back to top Go down
Shad0w

pWp Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: pWp Reunion   pWp Reunion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:05 am

mcd you will rape us :(

(im not ex pwp anymore o.o)
Back to top Go down
mcd.

mcd.

pWp Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: pWp Reunion   pWp Reunion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:42 am

nah my hax dont work with new noghost : P
Back to top Go down
Shad0w

pWp Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: pWp Reunion   pWp Reunion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:04 am

aww :(

i meant literal rape, i was excited
Back to top Go down
mcd.

mcd.

pWp Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: pWp Reunion   pWp Reunion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:06 am

i grew a vagina sorry : <
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pWp Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: pWp Reunion   pWp Reunion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pWp Reunion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Elite#te. :: Community Forums :: #te.Lounge.-
Jump to: