The Elite#te.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Quake 3 Arena 1.16n Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suspension

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wakey
#te. Leader
#te. Leader
wakey

Female Number of posts : 1286
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Suspension Empty
PostSubject: Suspension   Suspension Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:44 pm

Obvisi0n is currently banned from taking part in scrims/practices or wearing the #te. tag in-game. The situation is being reviewed, with a decision coming shortly.
Back to top Go down
wakey
#te. Leader
#te. Leader
wakey

Suspension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspension   Suspension Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:54 pm

So far we have seen that Obbys ip is most likely static. Also it seems it has been since his first post on this forum, this was backed up by Merky and hs logs, who has our thanks. This means that it seems highly unlikely that this is him. However he admits in his join post to being in<E> and using Majesty and 0bvisi0n which both appeard in the logs.

comprichard wrote:
Suspension Obvision

More research is taking place.
Back to top Go down
wakey
#te. Leader
#te. Leader
wakey

Suspension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspension   Suspension Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:11 am

After a few hours of checking everything I could this is what I have learnt. He has a static ip which changes every couple of months or maybe every year. Obby renamed to Monk3y sometimes better being a T for <E> and 9th March 09. For me I believe he did it whilst a T at <E> since if it was after and reliving for old time sakes, he would have most likely used the full tag. This would have been 2 years ago. Which explains why it was thought to be someone else at the start.

For the time being he will remain suspended, this means he can not use the tag in-game or scrim with the clan.

Thanks to Comprichard, Smokey, Purple, Asian, Bk and Merky for there help.
Back to top Go down
wakey
#te. Leader
#te. Leader
wakey

Suspension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspension   Suspension Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:45 am

Now since we strongly believe that he renamed over 2 years ago, we have decided to let him stay. However, if anyone refuses to play him and wishs to ban him then we accept that. For the next month atleast he will have to demo every scrim he plays with us. He will then post the demos on these forums in his own topic. If anyone has any questions xfire me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suspension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspension   Suspension Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suspension
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Elite#te. :: #te. :: #te.News.-
Jump to: