The Elite#te.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Quake 3 Arena 1.16n Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<-H$-tool.T

Go down 
+13
kevin
Sh0ckz
Shad0w
wakey
Skeye
AsianBoy
T@D
mario
tool
YeTi
Angel
bK
.acid
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
.acid
#te. Leader
#te. Leader
.acid

Number of posts : 2441
Registration date : 2009-01-23

<-H$-tool.T Empty
PostSubject: <-H$-tool.T   <-H$-tool.T Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:17 am

<-H$-tool.T Tool_h12
<-H$-tool.T Tool_h10
<-H$-tool.T Tool_h11
Back to top Go down
bK
#te. Advisor
#te. Advisor
bK

Male Number of posts : 1542

<-H$-tool.T Empty
PostSubject: Re: <-H$-tool.T   <-H$-tool.T Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:18 am

Back to top Go down
.acid
#te. Leader
#te. Leader
.acid

<-H$-tool.T Empty
PostSubject: Re: <-H$-tool.T   <-H$-tool.T Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:19 am

Back to top Go down
Angel
#te. Member
#te. Member

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2009-02-07

<-H$-tool.T Empty
PostSubject: Re: <-H$-tool.T   <-H$-tool.T Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:49 am

owwww tooly! =(

i think tooly made a stupid decision while trying to do the right thing.. from what i heard he was planning on sending the hack to mav.. but since he wasnt on he decided to test it and c if it is detected by the new noghost.. and i know.. he should've never done that.. and im pretty sure he regrets it a lot right now.. hmm.. but he did let acid know about the hack.. and told him that scrim didnt count...

well.. i hope u guys dont think of him too badly..

Cry
Back to top Go down
YeTi
#te. Advisor
#te. Advisor
YeTi

Male Number of posts : 1395

<-H$-tool.T Empty
PostSubject: Re: <-H$-tool.T   <-H$-tool.T Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:51 am

i do. -1
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

Male Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-01-24

<-H$-tool.T Empty
PostSubject: Re: <-H$-tool.T   <-H$-tool.T Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:09 am

I'm not a cheat :/ why would I have told you guys I was going to hack if I intended to use it for myself? That's like asking me to just be banned. And acid, you set me up for this when I asked if I could trust you to help me get this to Mav. I clearly said I was going to submit it to Mav. You set me up for this though acid. You let me scrim so you could get a demo and you let me talk about it so you could get ss's. Is that really fair to someone who's just trying to make your game more enjoyable? I told acid I was going to test the hack on that scrim. The 2nd game was legit though. If you demoed me that game you can tell I ran my regular quake cfg and everything.

Look, I was just trying to do the right thing. I knew the consequences but I was trying to make the community a better anti-cheat environment. Ask any of my "friends" and they will say the same. Even vic let me test on him in a secluded server. I didn't drop is H$ scrim server when I was just there. I'm just showing you that this could be a hack being used right now and I was trying to get it banned. I guess the irony is that now I will most likely be banned for trying to do the right thing, even if I went about doing it wrongly.

The hack doesn't even work all the time. As you will notice in this ss, the players are invisible.

<-H$-tool.T Hackss

And here, I even told acid I was going to submit it to Maverick.

<-H$-tool.T Tool_h12

I'm telling everyone this because I thought that you people would be grateful for me trying to help out the community. Unfortunately I see how things run now. My mistake. Ban me if you want, I know I was trying to do the right thing and I'm still going to submit the hack to Mav so you can all enjoy being safer in the next version of noghost :/
Back to top Go down
http://sysclan.forumotion.net/
.acid
#te. Leader
#te. Leader
.acid

<-H$-tool.T Empty
PostSubject: Re: <-H$-tool.T   <-H$-tool.T Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:42 am

Ermm

how were you "set up"? you asked if you could trust me with something. how am i supposed to know what you're going to say? you told me you had a hack. the question in my mind is if you have this hack then what's stopping you from using it in scrims?
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

<-H$-tool.T Empty
PostSubject: Re: <-H$-tool.T   <-H$-tool.T Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:04 am

because I told you I was going to submit it to Mav and get it banned. How could you honestly think I would tell you, a leader of a clan that I was going to hack in a scrim against your clan if I wanted to be a hacker? That's retarded! Look at what I said, you even said "oh nice" after I said I found a new hack. Usually when people are happy like that it means they are supportive, not backstabbers. And yes, you did set me up because you let me scrim knowing I had a hack instead of banning me right then and there. It's not my fault. You are being the deceiver now, not me. I told the truth.
Back to top Go down
.acid
#te. Leader
#te. Leader
.acid

<-H$-tool.T Empty
PostSubject: Re: <-H$-tool.T   <-H$-tool.T Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:08 am

tool wrote:
<-H$-tool.T Hackss

it looks like you caught yourself with your own SS
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

<-H$-tool.T Empty
PostSubject: Re: <-H$-tool.T   <-H$-tool.T Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:12 am

this wasn't in a scrim. This was at H$*Scrim*Server when I was explaining to Shan what happened. It's also to prove the point that it can be considered a useless hack, so I don't know why people would want to use it unless someone knows how to make the enemies appear all the time, in which case they wouldn't be suspected because people think a wallhack can't be used with 155. Got it?
Back to top Go down
mario
#te. Member
#te. Member
mario

Male Number of posts : 304

<-H$-tool.T Empty
PostSubject: Re: <-H$-tool.T   <-H$-tool.T Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:01 am

ok, why couldn't you have just waited for mav before or not of used it at all and just told him about it instead of trying it out, i mean really, you should learn how to wait so something like this doesn't happen...
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040811565/
T@D

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-08-02

<-H$-tool.T Empty
PostSubject: Re: <-H$-tool.T   <-H$-tool.T Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:59 am

Im sad I actually had to register here to post..... I never planed on it although I hold 99% of the TE clan in the utmost respect....

This was by far one of the most ignorant posts ive seen in a "suspected" cheater section. Strictly due to the fact he SAID he was going to use a hack, and did..... but its put in suspected? Retarted. "Hey, Im gonna hacck ok? But demo me incase I hack so you may be able to catch me hacking.... which I already told you I was going to."

I know not many, if any, care about my thouights on this but here we go.

Tool is an idiot. I cant fight that fact to save my life. But come on.... he TOLD acid he had a hack that could get past the 155 antibot....and SAID, via acids SS's that he was going to use it... that the scrim "wouldnt count"...

First off, what scrim DOES count? Ever. Its a video game. Win?.... yay, go u!!!!!!!. Lose.... so? Shit happens.

Tool is an idiot and should have taken smarter steps on finding out if this hacked did work with 155 and make sure Mav was knowledgeble about it to further the NG anti-bot.... Tool ucked up, no question. But a leader letting it go, KNOW hes gonna use it, post a SS he knew, and a demo that he did? ......... lol TY for the heards up, after the heads up, about the heads up. Well done captain obvious.

"Hey, a guy told me hes gonna use a hack.... lets demo him to see if hes hacking.....:0 "

Anyway. Acid, you are an ex monkey hook user, according to you....and God knows what now you may or may not use (not an accusation, just know since u were an admitted hacker, dunno if u are now. I could give 2 shits whether u hack now or not.... either way, I woulndt be suprised).... But seriously.... you were told, he talked to you and u showed that.

As a Leader of a clan, I woulda stopped it from the start. Be a man, grow a sack, ban ppl who even "suggest" they will hack...... instead of allowing YOUR clan to play someone who told u they would hack.

sad.
Back to top Go down
bK
#te. Advisor
#te. Advisor
bK

Male Number of posts : 1542

<-H$-tool.T Empty
PostSubject: Re: <-H$-tool.T   <-H$-tool.T Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:38 pm

please don't bring drama onto our forums tad
Back to top Go down
AsianBoy
#te. Advisor
#te. Advisor
AsianBoy

Number of posts : 492

<-H$-tool.T Empty
PostSubject: Re: <-H$-tool.T   <-H$-tool.T Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:42 pm

hmm..tool youre the one who always criticizes the majority of quake people. the probability of your decision ending badly was....high >.>

i just don't get why you even got involved in this. youre still an active player that was going for an established clan. getting involved with hacks put your reputation at stake.i know your intention was good, but lets just say there were smarter ways of going about on this.
Back to top Go down
YeTi
#te. Advisor
#te. Advisor
YeTi

<-H$-tool.T Empty
PostSubject: Re: <-H$-tool.T   <-H$-tool.T Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:09 pm

T@D wrote:
First off, what scrim DOES count? Ever. Its a video game. Win?.... yay, go u!!!!!!!. Lose.... so? Shit happens.
sad.

/FFFFAAAAAAIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

noob <-H$-tool.T 547381
Back to top Go down
Skeye

Skeye

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2009-07-08

<-H$-tool.T Empty
PostSubject: Re: <-H$-tool.T   <-H$-tool.T Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:50 pm

How is that fail?

T@D is just making a point.
Back to top Go down
YeTi
#te. Advisor
#te. Advisor
YeTi

<-H$-tool.T Empty
PostSubject: Re: <-H$-tool.T   <-H$-tool.T Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:14 pm

Skeye wrote:
How is that fail?

T@D is just making a point.

/FFFFFFAAAAAAIIIIIIILLLLLLLL

<-H$-tool.T 547381
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

<-H$-tool.T Empty
PostSubject: Re: <-H$-tool.T   <-H$-tool.T Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:04 pm

.acid wrote:
the question in my mind is if you have this hack then what's stopping you from using it in scrims?

I just re-read that..and the obvious answer issss....YOU. Dumbass. I told you I was going to use it, and you let me play against your clan when they alllll knew I was testing that wallhack. Great leadership, great clan. :)
Back to top Go down
YeTi
#te. Advisor
#te. Advisor
YeTi

<-H$-tool.T Empty
PostSubject: Re: <-H$-tool.T   <-H$-tool.T Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:02 pm

he means( i think) after the one scrim he let u use it, if u'll use it against other clans...idk
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

<-H$-tool.T Empty
PostSubject: Re: <-H$-tool.T   <-H$-tool.T Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:34 pm

not if I told him I had a hack -.- I wouldn't be able to. Besides, he told all of you after the game I was testing a new hack out anyway. One scrim is all I needed to know about why it toggles itself and whatnot. And thanks to that scrim, now I know. The only question is why it works in te and not most other servers? I will probably be asking for permission from all admins to test it...and no, I won't be testing in scrims so I don't get screwed over like this.
Back to top Go down
wakey
#te. Leader
#te. Leader
wakey

Female Number of posts : 1286

<-H$-tool.T Empty
PostSubject: Re: <-H$-tool.T   <-H$-tool.T Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:13 pm

Maybe Acid should have handled the whole thing differently, however in the end it does not matter. Tool should never have used the cheat at all, there was no need to do it. For all is currently known to me this cheat might or might not be known. It should have been sent to Maverick and then left by Tool, unless asked by Maverick to test it out. Then even if it was agreed that it needed testing, everyone in the server should have known.

This mess leaves three problems. One, is it right to ban Tool if he was trying to help the community. Two, do we know was he trying to help or had he used it and come clean now. Lastly would this set a bad precedent for others. If it was decided to forgive him. For example the next cheat might say “I was only testing it for Noghost like Tool”.

The actions are done there’s no real point debating them only answers to the problem.

Thats just what i think do not bother having a go at me if you do not like it.
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

<-H$-tool.T Empty
PostSubject: Re: <-H$-tool.T   <-H$-tool.T Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:22 pm

this cheat is known by Maverick. It's SYC Wallhack, the same meLee used. When I talked to Maverick he said that there's not much he can do with it right now, but that if I want to test the reasons why it can still be used I should talk to admins about it, and that's what I'm going to try and do, ask every admin from every clan if we can test exactly why the enemy models work in te's server and a few others but not servers like H$ pub or Dallas*Paradise.
Back to top Go down
Shad0w

Number of posts : 49

<-H$-tool.T Empty
PostSubject: Re: <-H$-tool.T   <-H$-tool.T Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:27 pm

I have lost respect for all of te for various reasons now. diss me all you want i wont bother coming back to these forums ever again in my life.
Back to top Go down
wakey
#te. Leader
#te. Leader
wakey

Female Number of posts : 1286

<-H$-tool.T Empty
PostSubject: Re: <-H$-tool.T   <-H$-tool.T Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:36 pm

But why did you belive you needed to test it out in the first place?
Back to top Go down
tool

tool

<-H$-tool.T Empty
PostSubject: Re: <-H$-tool.T   <-H$-tool.T Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:03 am

like you said wakey, because I was trying to do the right thing. I wanna know about as much as I possibly can so I can help Mav get rid of this thing and stop all these new wallhackers, even if they'll only be gone for a couple months and something new comes out. It's better than nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

<-H$-tool.T Empty
PostSubject: Re: <-H$-tool.T   <-H$-tool.T Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<-H$-tool.T
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next