AuthorMessage
wakey
#te. Leader
#te. Leader
wakey

Female Number of posts : 1286
Registration date : 2009-01-23

<-H$-tool.T - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <-H$-tool.T   <-H$-tool.T - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:08 am

i understand you saying that but i put myself as close to yor situation as i could by my knownlegde and not once did i think it would be a good idea to test it out on a server

however you did which has lead onto this whole it only works on some servers
which servers did you use it on? which ones did it work on
does maverick know that it only works on some servers?
and what do you mean by working as in you can only see the gun in some servcer and in others the whole body?

if ive asked anything you have already answered then sorry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tool

tool

Male Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: <-H$-tool.T   <-H$-tool.T - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:16 am

-only te, rps, zone, and H$UK for now and it fully works on te and zone, sometimes works on rps, and never works on H$UK
-yes, I told him and he doesn't know either. He's not really interested in our problems, believe me. He was less than helpful.
-as in it has to do with the antibot. The antibot has codes which disallow the use of noghost commands to work with the hack, such as the /pm after a name to make it noghost compatible. That's what should be going on in every server. Unfortunately that's not the case, and I'm not sure why.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sysclan.forumotion.net/
wakey
#te. Leader
#te. Leader
wakey

PostSubject: Re: <-H$-tool.T   <-H$-tool.T - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:22 am

and im guessing if you could only see the guns its harder to use from what i know pwp and lair ahve similar if not the same config could it be a commod in it?
also did you quit quake and try to use the cheat probarly in hs uk? since it might not have loaded problarly or something ( bit of a wild guess there never having used a cheat)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tool

tool

PostSubject: Re: <-H$-tool.T   <-H$-tool.T - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:28 am

Yea, seeing only the guns is pointless. I assume that's why there aren't as many wallers. But some people know how to use enemymodels with it, and that's what I want to find out and help get it banned in the next version of noghost. And yea, that's what I'm guessing about te and zone..but there are servers with similar cfgs too. H$ is pretty similar except the solid bodies and a bit of a slower rail reload rate.
Back to top Go down
wakey
#te. Leader
#te. Leader
wakey

PostSubject: Re: <-H$-tool.T   <-H$-tool.T - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:34 am

ok is there anyway could can prove that you only got it recently and havent used it before and decided to hand it over to maverick now? i know you could say why would i tell acid and all that but im just seeing can you show it was only that time

also its getting late so its likely some of the posts i make will make no sense to no one but me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tool

tool

PostSubject: Re: <-H$-tool.T   <-H$-tool.T - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:35 am

unfortunately the only thing that could tell you when I got it is an xfire convo. But I'm not disclosing any info on who gave me the link for it. I got the link a few days ago and I just tried it out yesterday. Everything else has been legit. All my scrims in *pWp*, sys, Lw, *pWp* again, H$...up until yesterday's feud with you guys. Also, if I don't even know why it doesn't work on most servers there would be no point in me using it anyway, not to mention that the antibot has been around for a while now, making the wallhack useless even if I were to be using it.

P.S. that demo is of the 2nd game we played, the game where I didn't use the hack. I have a sensitivity of 4.3 and a cl_mouseaccel of .3, so yea it's hard to turn and some parts may look suspicious, but when you're watching, don't be biased and look at it as "he used a wallhack the game before, so he MUST be using it this game too". That game was legit. I only needed one scrim in your server to confirm that it worked with the enemy models.
Back to top Go down
YeTi
#te. Advisor
#te. Advisor
YeTi

Male Number of posts : 1395

PostSubject: Re: <-H$-tool.T   <-H$-tool.T - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:18 am

sounds good to me. I believe you. Both u and wakey bring good points.

but why cant mav do anything about it now? o.O

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tool

tool

PostSubject: Re: <-H$-tool.T   <-H$-tool.T - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:36 am

well Mav is relatively busy with his own life and business, plus like I said before, he really doesn't care about our hacking problems. To him we're all just customers
Back to top Go down
YeTi
#te. Advisor
#te. Advisor
YeTi

Male Number of posts : 1395

PostSubject: Re: <-H$-tool.T   <-H$-tool.T - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:39 am

lulz. true.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sh0ckz
#te. Member
#te. Member

Male Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-07-05

PostSubject: Re: <-H$-tool.T   <-H$-tool.T - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:42 am

Slap him that extra money and he'll be overwilling to help. Nah, but i would be ;)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wakey
#te. Leader
#te. Leader
wakey

PostSubject: Re: <-H$-tool.T   <-H$-tool.T - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:50 pm

Why wont you tell people the name of this person, who might be using the cheat now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tool

tool

PostSubject: Re: <-H$-tool.T   <-H$-tool.T - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:41 pm

because, your theory is exactly why I won't tell. People would label this person as a hacker, just like acid tried to do to me :)
Back to top Go down
wakey
#te. Leader
#te. Leader
wakey

PostSubject: Re: <-H$-tool.T   <-H$-tool.T - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:27 pm

Whichever way you look at it you did cheat, and by doing so have labeled yourself a hacker. A hacker in Quake Three is currently classed as someone who used a cheat in an online game, from what I can tell. Then depending on your view you can have ex hackers, so at best your now an ex hacker. If its fair that you are banned is up to everyone to decide by themselves, like normal.

Also as for Acid not telling you anything. Its hardly his fault you decided to hack in his server. So all this blaming Acid for not acting is immature and wrong. He made a quick decisions on a situation he has most likely never thought would happen. So as a result, made a bad choice. But in the end he has done nothing wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tool

tool

PostSubject: Re: <-H$-tool.T   <-H$-tool.T - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:07 pm

did I really cheat if everyone knew I was going to be using a hack? Is it really cheating if it's for a scrim that acid and I agreed "wouldn't count"? I don't think so. I'm not an ex-hacker because I didn't use the hack for personal gain, such as winning a scrim. I did it for the purpose of helping the community. You want to know why people are afraid to help Mav out and help protect the community? Because of shit like this. Also, don't say Acid "didn't know what to do". He's an ex-hacker, he knows what to expect from people caught hacking and how to deal with it. He should've either banned me on the spot or told me that he didn't want me using the hack in the scrim. Simple enough, there's no complications whatsoever to it. And yes, he has done something wrong. He deceived everyone who sees this story. He's playing it as if he's the hero for catching tool the hacker. In fact, he probably hindered what could be a connection between 155 and all the new wallers. Instead of helping, he betrayed, and now is playing like he didn't know what the fuck was going to happen, when he posted 3 ss's of me telling exactly what was going on! Heroic? No. Idiotic? This whole thing is. Acid? Kind of a pussy.
Back to top Go down
wakey
#te. Leader
#te. Leader
wakey

PostSubject: Re: <-H$-tool.T   <-H$-tool.T - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:37 pm

How does using a well known cheat helping noghost? You didn't find out anything new it seems. All you did was cheat in a scrim vs some people who had no idea until after. Its not Acid's fault, you should have had the common sense not to use it in the first place.

Im not saying you should be banned but you shouldnt blame Acid for this mess.

Last edited by wakey on Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AsianBoy
#te. Advisor
#te. Advisor
AsianBoy

Number of posts : 492

PostSubject: Re: <-H$-tool.T   <-H$-tool.T - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:39 pm

i sorta had an idea during the scrim. kinda obvious he was hacking :S

-Asian o.o

<-H$-tool.T - Page 2 98198658.th

Last edited by AsianBoy on Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tool

tool

PostSubject: Re: <-H$-tool.T   <-H$-tool.T - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:47 pm

I didn't know it was well known. Hence when I said "I think I may have found a new cheat". Also, a couple admins and myself are working on theories and will be testing them out shortly as to why it works and doesn't work. Hopefully if Mav cares about us, his "customers", he will work with us too.
Back to top Go down
wakey
#te. Leader
#te. Leader
wakey

PostSubject: Re: <-H$-tool.T   <-H$-tool.T - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:58 pm

This could go on for a while so ill try and leave it at this.
Tool shouldn't get banned forever.
Acid shouldn't get any stick for his actions. Since they were reasonable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tool

tool

PostSubject: Re: <-H$-tool.T   <-H$-tool.T - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:52 am

well acid apparently doesn't agree with you. He banned me while I was watching a te scrim :/
Back to top Go down
kevin
#te. Advisor
#te. Advisor
kevin

Male Number of posts : 696

PostSubject: Re: <-H$-tool.T   <-H$-tool.T - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:57 am

wakey is right, tool shouldn't be banned forever, but he is banned for now for using a hack
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tool

tool

PostSubject: Re: <-H$-tool.T   <-H$-tool.T - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:00 am

I don't see why I should be banned at all though...I asked acid if he wanted me to use the hack or not. He said "do whatever you want". That left the decision all up to me. But since I used it with his permission, does that really qualify as cheating or using a hack for cheating purposes if the leader of the opposing clan let me and knew I was? Seems a bit...retarded...and it is.
Back to top Go down
.acid
#te. Leader
#te. Leader
.acid

Number of posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: <-H$-tool.T   <-H$-tool.T - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:08 am

you're banned for recently using a hack. and for the record, i'm normally not asked everyday if it's okay to use a hack in my server. i'd rather get some proof, which i did, than straight up -1ing someone. also note that this topic was posted in suspected cheaters not in caught cheaters, there's a big difference. but the SS you posted shows that you have/used a hack. i never gave you permission to use a hack nor do i condone hacking

Last edited by .acid on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tool

tool

PostSubject: Re: <-H$-tool.T   <-H$-tool.T - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:14 am

where's the proof? That ss could be a total lie. Also, the demo is from the game where I was clean. No hacks were used in the making of that demo :p and by the way, I know you're not asked that. But if I farking tell you that "hey I'm onto something between a hack and NG 155 and Mav is going to help me" then wtf do you think that means?? Once again, if I was going to hack for the sake of being a no-good hacker, why on earth would I have told you? -.- And yes, you DID give me permission to use the hack when you left the decision up to me. You had the chance to stop it, you didn't..that was your choice, not mine.
Back to top Go down
.acid
#te. Leader
#te. Leader
.acid

Number of posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: <-H$-tool.T   <-H$-tool.T - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:25 am

i did not make you do anything, which includes downloading a hack, using a hack, telling me that you were using a hack and posting a SS of you using a hack. it seems pretty cut and dry to me so stop it with this "you gave me permission" non-sense. this situation was something you did entirely on your own

i'm done with this topic for now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reckoning

Reckoning

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: <-H$-tool.T   <-H$-tool.T - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:15 pm

One day I went to the doctor. I walked in the door and payed my copay and waited sometime for my name to be called. After the doctor was available to see me I walked back in the hall to see him. He diagnosed me with nothing serious and gave me a prescription. I went to the store and I walked in the doors and looked around. Then I walked to the pharmacist and they said "How may I help you?" I replied saying "I need to get this prescription filled." Then they replied back with "Have you ever had a prescription filled here before?" I replied, "Yes, I have had a prescription filled here before". Then I left my prescription to be filled, turned around walked out the doors. After I walked out the doors I walked to my truck. After I got in my truck I stuck the keys in the ignition and cranked it. After I cranked it I put it in drive and made my way to my work location. When I arrived at work in my vehicle, I put my vehicle in park, removed the keys from the ignition, unbuckled my seat belt, opened the driver's side door, and removed my self from the vehicle. I walked up to my work location and entered the door, and then....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <-H$-tool.T   <-H$-tool.T - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<-H$-tool.T
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next