The Elite#te.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Quake 3 Arena 1.16n Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

dunk contest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mario
#te. Member
#te. Member
mario

Male Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2009-01-24

dunk contest Empty
PostSubject: dunk contest   dunk contest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:37 am

robinson didn't deserve it, robinson hit dwight and pushed up a bit with his arm, i would of given it to him if he fully jumped over him. even if he is 5'@" if he thinks he can jump over some1 he should do it fully.

howards last 1 sucked though, free throw line dunks are old, but his 2nd and 3rd were better then all of robinsons.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040811565/
bK
#te. Advisor
#te. Advisor
bK

Male Number of posts : 1542
Registration date : 2009-01-23

dunk contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: dunk contest   dunk contest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:55 pm

neither of them should have been in the finals.

J.R. smith did the double bounce then windmill to dunk, got a 42. Dwight Howard does a one bounce windmill and gets a 50. The judges suck so bad and this shit is a popularity contest.

Finals should have been Fernandez and J.R. Smith. Fernandez' dunk from behind the backboard was the best in the whole contest and he gets a 43?

It honestly didn't matter because any thing that Dwight was going to do was going to get him all 50's even though all his dunks sucked.
Back to top Go down
Big*Buck
#te. Leader
#te. Leader

Number of posts : 962

dunk contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: dunk contest   dunk contest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:53 pm

I agree the judges were a little one sided.

Bk, the only reason Fernandez got a 42 was because he used up all of his time, before finally making the dunk. The double bounce windmill, in my book, should have gotten maybe a 45, so i think they were pretty good with that decision.

Dwight Howard didnt do anything to spectacular, except on that 12 ft goal. Even that wasn't that great.

I'n my book Robinson DID deserve it. I mean cmon he is 5'2"!!!!!! and he jumped over Dwight Howard which is most likely 6'10" or something. The thing that really did it for him was being Superman's kryptonite. That was hilarious, and i think that is what got him the most votes in the final.
Back to top Go down
https://q3teclan.forumotion.net
bK
#te. Advisor
#te. Advisor
bK

Male Number of posts : 1542

dunk contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: dunk contest   dunk contest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:59 pm

hes 5'9 xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

dunk contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: dunk contest   dunk contest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dunk contest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Elite#te. :: Community Forums :: Spammage!-
Jump to: