The Elite#te.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Quake 3 Arena 1.16n Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ok i am here ... what now? :P

Go down 
+8
kevin
dev1gra
kyzer
dan1eL
.acid
wakey
deadmau5
Ghostdog
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ghostdog

Ghostdog

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-10-09

ok i am here ... what now? :P - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok i am here ... what now? :P   ok i am here ... what now? :P - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:05 pm

^VeryDog. wrote:
xD i used it :D
But Turks are PRO !!! Most Suspected...Polaks.... and heu...:D Turkish people? :D

i dont get it - you turk or french? huh? huh? Devil Naughty
Back to top Go down
^VeryDog.

^VeryDog.

Male Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: ok i am here ... what now? :P   ok i am here ... what now? :P - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:16 pm

Turk :D , but i like jk ;)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko_XQRMt0oY&feature=channel_page
Ghostdog

Ghostdog

PostSubject: Re: ok i am here ... what now? :P   ok i am here ... what now? :P - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:01 pm

ok i am here ... what now? :P - Page 3 F40a27076ee39e12691d28cf250e7a1129684a57
Back to top Go down
Ghostdog

Ghostdog

PostSubject: Re: ok i am here ... what now? :P   ok i am here ... what now? :P - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:24 pm

one scrim with slowrailers in slow ... donno do we count is as scrim because they didnt play fastrail in our server... (battery was sorry about his 2 m8 btw)

and te practice - i am not the last i am just not too willing to kill :P but in dm9 actually my connection did miracles... all shots lagged out.

ok i am here ... what now? :P - Page 3 A06287d4bc187319e2c52cac17888dae3a47047a

ok i am here ... what now? :P - Page 3 E28239eb05b526134810d2aaece5b3953c54eadf

ok i am here ... what now? :P - Page 3 A839f871527916854e88ff84d00d5b4639c79bef

btw yeah i try new cfg i dont know why again but i just like trying them... if it will not work i will get back to my old one and pwn
Back to top Go down
dev1gra

dev1gra

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-10-12

PostSubject: Re: ok i am here ... what now? :P   ok i am here ... what now? :P - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:38 pm

GAYEST CFG I HAVE EVER SEEN
Back to top Go down
Ghostdog

Ghostdog

PostSubject: Re: ok i am here ... what now? :P   ok i am here ... what now? :P - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:50 pm

dev1gra wrote:
GAYEST CFG I HAVE EVER SEEN

so you dont look into your monitor my friend :P
Back to top Go down
Ghostdog

Ghostdog

PostSubject: Re: ok i am here ... what now? :P   ok i am here ... what now? :P - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:53 pm

subbed for wakey and realized that its even harder to play in usa vs guys who have bigger ping that mine - i have to like double overshoot :P or something - couldnt figure that out till the end of the game :P just did melts :)

ok i am here ... what now? :P - Page 3 78bd646faff6e5f66879b33c19ae1f1fac17a134
Back to top Go down
Ghostdog

Ghostdog

PostSubject: Re: ok i am here ... what now? :P   ok i am here ... what now? :P - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:27 pm

ok i am here ... what now? :P - Page 3 B2d09876ef9177a937baa989f044be67872f2345

vs nabs :)

ok i am here ... what now? :P - Page 3 71fc5a5ec69b4a15e70802c9ba747dedc3c8072c

lost my acc in the middle of dm7 and in the beggining of dm5 couldnt adapt to high ping...but ened up ok

ok i am here ... what now? :P - Page 3 E574c815e2b6db653512289364bfec4ffe25328e
Back to top Go down
Ghostdog

Ghostdog

PostSubject: Re: ok i am here ... what now? :P   ok i am here ... what now? :P - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:45 pm

gg - thought at first that with that lineup at least in EU we are busted but did even better than in USA.
first game was very fast also because srs srever cfg and second already was like a walk in a park :P but still gg nice wins...

ok i am here ... what now? :P - Page 3 2878357d8db2eaa9b15daf262ba3979e7d03fa37

ok i am here ... what now? :P - Page 3 356e56da1a38233189301e557a6ce76f80bea6c0

p.s. i know this might ruine all my chances if there are any but sorry i will make it public and official.
i dont want any unnecessary argues or something but i like to be on the same level with all people.

its about situation when i and wakey run from ra to rl and i hear that in mega hallway and mid there are enemy also one rj from nowhere and i just managed to rj up to bridge in rl to get them coming from bh. wakey in the meantime is almost in y or in y - didnt see. i already after hearing enemy said enemy here. then i got 2 or 3 of them but last one got me and melted all i killed - none of te was there all that time + which pissed me off and compleatly ruined my will to try was wakeys comment - "FFS GHOST".

she said she was not happy that i didnt follow her and did camp enemy.

1. i almost managed to rj up that bridge
2. if i follow you i might get shot because i might not manage to y - so yeah i decided to stay in better position than them and try to fight them all
3. and in god's fucking sake maybe it might be smarter to support me in better position with some fire from yellow?! we might get all then you could ffs me about teamwork - in this case i got 2 or 3 and you got nothing but a 2-3 melts and frozen teamm8.

i am sorry but so far i received comment from havoc after one game that we did PERFECT teamwork, also others dont tell me anything about my teamwork just adding that it might be good for me to adapt to agressive wakeys playing style - and i do my fucking best i can and still get comments like i am some damn nab.

to conclude - i posted for this clan because i see you guys pwn, i like your attitude and style and i really want to get some skills in playing with high ping as well as i am having a lot of fun with you ... unfortunately until wakey comes around with her comments...

if its wakey's way or highway - there is a problem and i guess i will fail for full.
if there are possible trainings nagotiations and adaptation process with mutual respect i am still here with all my 110% effort and willing to play - its your decision...
Back to top Go down
wakey
#te. Leader
#te. Leader
wakey

Female Number of posts : 1286
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: ok i am here ... what now? :P   ok i am here ... what now? :P - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:50 pm

Ghostdog wrote:

yes thats right i got annoyed becasue instead of showing good teamwork you decided to camp
Back to top Go down
Ghostdog

Ghostdog

PostSubject: Re: ok i am here ... what now? :P   ok i am here ... what now? :P - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:20 pm

wakey wrote:
Ghostdog wrote:

yes thats right i got annoyed becasue instead of sacrificing yourself in good of teamwork you decided to kill almost all enemy and tried to win the scrim
Back to top Go down
Ghostdog

Ghostdog

PostSubject: Re: ok i am here ... what now? :P   ok i am here ... what now? :P - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:22 pm

ok i am here ... what now? :P - Page 3 5c2779084c8898c70cfdec0f92ba357468848ba8

and this ss proves again that i aint nab if i can get same score as "aggressive playing wakey" with 2 players who raped our team while i was in team with no propper teamwork...
Back to top Go down
.acid
#te. Leader
#te. Leader
.acid

Number of posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: ok i am here ... what now? :P   ok i am here ... what now? :P - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:11 am

i've heard from wakey on xfire and i read your post, i think you two just need to get used to each other's playing styles and leave some pride at the door
Back to top Go down
Ghostdog

Ghostdog

PostSubject: Re: ok i am here ... what now? :P   ok i am here ... what now? :P - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:37 am

.acid wrote:
i've heard from wakey on xfire and i read your post, i think you two just need to get used to each other's playing styles and leave some pride at the door

talked to you on xfire about joining te and why i failed in sRs... also left my pride there...
i know i am not perfect but i try to be... at least sometimes... so yeah dont expect me to shoot all enemy but at least you can bet that i will die melting teamm8.
Back to top Go down
wakey
#te. Leader
#te. Leader
wakey

PostSubject: Re: ok i am here ... what now? :P   ok i am here ... what now? :P - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:36 am

Ghostdog wrote:
wakey wrote:
Ghostdog wrote:

yes thats right i got annoyed becasue instead of sacrificing yourself in good of teamwork you decided to kill almost all enemy and tried to win the scrim

but you lost us the point as by your actions you made it impossible to work as a team and take them all out when it was easy for you to get to safety with the us from were we could have taken them all out

your teamwork is still very poor and hasnt really improved since you started your app
Back to top Go down
Ghostdog

Ghostdog

PostSubject: Re: ok i am here ... what now? :P   ok i am here ... what now? :P - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:00 pm

girl dont u get it that teamwork is not fucking scheme go here then there then you go there. its ability to work in team, to understand and support your m8 and to use it to get advantage over the enemy.

in this case for me it was go there and fight or die rj with small chance of making it to some "safe place".
i see enemy i go get him, i see he go for melt i go protect melt, i see someone is having hard time i go support him thats my teamwork. and if i can and feel able to get enemy i will try not run away and hope that i will not be jammed in yh with 3 my m8 from both sides and burried alive - if i have chance i take it.

i would not replay about teamwork offence just check last ss of mine and thx bk with asian.

ok i am here ... what now? :P - Page 3 33bd051dd9ee3065c1d8153cbd499ba885e1b930
Back to top Go down
wakey
#te. Leader
#te. Leader
wakey

PostSubject: Re: ok i am here ... what now? :P   ok i am here ... what now? :P - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:46 pm

I’ve got swine flu, so I think its fair to say I was playing terrible. Look at screenshots from games were I wasn’t very ill and you will notice that normal you are outscored by plenty of point, sometimes costing us the game. If anything you should be embarrassed that you could only outscore me by two points. Anyway, after a leadership vote, your T has been removed because of a lack of decent attitude, teamwork and skill. Bye.

Ps I didn’t start the vote.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok i am here ... what now? :P   ok i am here ... what now? :P - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ok i am here ... what now? :P
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Elite#te. :: #te. :: #te.Join Us. (*INVITE ONLY*)-
Jump to: